Our skilled team provides a wide range of handyman services for completing any odd jobs around your home or office. Some of these common tasks include:
Putting up shelves, curtain poles, blinds, rails etc.
Stair-gates, shower screens, cat-flaps, etc. installation
Flat pack furniture assembly
- Hanging pictures, mirrors, etc.
- Mastic seal kitchens and bathrooms
- Door furniture replacement
- Light bulbs, spot lights, switches and sockets replacement
- Kitchen cabinet door adjustment / hinge replacement
- Gates, fences, sheds installation or repair
Painting & Decorating Services
- Making good, surface preparation
- Painting walls, ceilings and woodworks
- Wallpapering / wallpaper stripping
*Tip: If you are unsure how long your odd jobs
would take, please feel free to e-mail us your to-do
list, organised by priority. We will be able to
estimate the time required to carry out the jobs.
If we need to see your property, we will arrange
with you a visit and give you a free fixed price